Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to "School" Party: Free Printables!

I'm co-room mom for my son's class this year. For our classroom Back to School party, my co-room mom and I were assigned orange as our table color, so we concocted the theme for the party around that color. We used a cute play on words, with an adorable little school of clown fish. Orange and white polka dots and stripes, little paper boats, and goldfish crackers rounded out the theme, which also eluded to a certain little cartoon fish, who was excited about the first day of school! I enlisted my dear friend Bird to help me with a set of printables to go with the theme. You can get a set of free printables here, courtesy of Bird's Party. Thanks Bird, for being such a great supporter of my blog and being a great friend!!

 



Stay tuned for the tote bag design that we came up with to continue this theme! :-)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...